It’s hot and getting hotter outside.
According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the forecast for August through October calls for hotter than normal temperatures everywhere. How can you prevent your AC from breaking down when you need it most?
Regular AC maintenance, like changing air filters and duct cleaning, can help to keep your HVAC system running efficiently, potentially saving energy and lowering your cooling bills. However, extreme heat, clogged vents, or faulty wiring can overtax your system and may cause AC failure at the worst time possible.
Signs Your AC May Be Headed for Trouble
- It’s rusting. If your AC system has any signs of rust, it may be starting to deteriorate.
- It’s making weird noises. AC systems are designed to be quiet. If you hear bumping, rumbling, screeching, or any other noises that don’t sound right, you should contact an AC repair service right away.
- It isn’t keeping cool. Your AC unit may be on the verge of breaking if you feel like it’s not producing enough cold air. Changing your air filter regularly can also help solve this problem.
Preventive Air Conditioning Maintenance
Being uncomfortable in your own home is the last thing you need, especially during the hot summertime in South Florida. A comprehensive preventive maintenance inspection and service by a certified HVAC technician could save you from a costly repair or two.
Our Comprehensive HVAC Tune-Up Package Includes:
- Coolant level and pressure checks
- Thermostat calibration
- Electrical system inspection and tightening, including wiring, contacts, capacitors, and relays
- Evaporator coil and condensate drain cleaning
- Cleaning and inspection of the condenser, outdoor disconnect, fan motor and blades
- Lubrication as needed
- Plus more safety and efficiency checks
All Brands Corp. AC Inc. is ready to handle all your HVAC needs, from preventive maintenance and emergency repairs to new system recommendations and installation. Get in touch with our contractors today.